CONTACT

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

my first trip to japan! Lucky enough to got cheap flight from AirAsia ( CGK - KUL - NGO - KUL - CGK ) for return ticket cost only 250$! right?! really cheap!
 Tryin' to refresh my memories about detail of this trip. Here's my best attempt.... 

DAY 1 : NAGOYA

Arrived at 21st January and it was 8:20am. Two words that fit for the airport situation is : frigid and quiet. different from other airport who's so crowded and busy. Here, beside the security and airport crew i just found some people in the market. 
chubu international airport
view from Chubu Centrair window, Nagoya
The only way of transportation to go to Nagoya Center is by train. Easy to find, buy the ticket on a blue machine ( or yellow? :p ) see, the amount on the ticket is depend on the distance, nigher cheaper.

ticket from Chubu Centrair Airport to Nagoya Central
the most important thing when you travel for the first time in a place where you didn't speak the language is : INTERNET CONNECTION! i know i know, i don't wanna end up my visit just for drowned with my phone too! it just, you know. they barely speak english :( and the Tarzan morse wasn't enough way for me to find the answer where i can find let's say the make up store.
so when i was there i picked this handy mobile wifi from Global Wifi. Easy too use, high speed connection, with usage max 20GB/day and cheap.
for 8 days it cost about 5700 Yen ($51)

Global pocket router wifi
Having  Global Wifi with me make my trip so much easier, thanks to Waze and google maps also i easily find place that i looking for.
first coffee in Nagoya


Sunshine Sakae

After a long walk, i finally found my hostel.
















0 comments: