CONTACT

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

reading the first line above, always distract people to think more then they should, why you asking?
however, people never get satisfied with what they have or they've done.
in this case, people always thinking about what can they do next. I'm on my phase when i don't even know who i am, what do i love, what my passion is, what i wanted to be, i can't even see where's life going to take me.. sad, right? but that happens, not only to me but other people too. everyone i guess.
but for an over-thinking person like me, i felt that the end of my life, i lost my reason to live. exaggerating ? not even a bit. if i open my eyes tomorrow, I'm just a zombie. it happens to several time, but the best way to not stay in this situation for a long time, let me show you my list.
1. Make a cup of tea, make sure you picks the aroma that you like.
2. Sitting in a most-quite-place
3. Let your mind explore the situation
4. Do some wonder!
5. Stay away from negative people :p
6. Take some -what is your passion?- quiz , sound cliche but it works sometimes.
7. Browse thing you love, or at least can give you a pleasure, this one can help you find your passion back. Simply thing like cute french bulldog barking to a baby (ha ha ha too cute)
8. Don't take thing this hard (i'am more then speak to my self and remind me for this one)
9. Talk to someone whose always inspire you.
10. Get some sleep.

From the list i make, sometimes works sometimes doesn't, but at least we try! Being lost is sucks.

0 comments: